Are you a writer who loves telling stories? If so, then you should try writing narrative essays
. The following list comprises everything including travel, sports, gender roles, education, family, fashion, and social media. So, if you’re struggling to write, dive into this overwhelming collection and pick the narrative essay topics which inspire you. Apart from that, the ideas you choose should:
NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
In various institutions of learning, writing an essay
is a crucial part of the curriculum. In some cases, it represents a quarter of your total grade. So, it’s essential to write an attractive paper if you wish to have an easy time in school. Here, we’ve put together some exciting topics for narrative essay. They’ll give you the head start you need once your professor tells you to write such a project.
- Which Books Have You Read Lately?
- Do You Read Just For Pleasure?
- Which Are The Best Authors And Books?
- Favorite Young Adult Books Or Novels
- Interesting Books For Students To Read This Summer
- Memorable Poems You’ve Read This Year
- Reasons Why You Should Start An Online Learning Blog
- Why Do You Love Writing?
- Do You Have A Journal Or Diary?
- Coolest Things You’ve Seen During A Visit To The Museum
- Would You Exchange Your Paper Notes For Some Digital Versions?
GOOD NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Some of the most significant platforms in online communication are sites such as Facebook and Twitter. They keep growing with time, and the story of their rise is also quite impressive. Therefore, you’ll find some examples of essay topics to write for your readers. Here are a few:
- The Rise Of Facebook
- How Would You Describe Your Facebook Persona?
- The Most Memorable Moment You’ve Had On Twitter
- Does Facebook Sometimes Make You Feel Sad?
- When Would You Decide To Delete Your Facebook Account?
- How Often Do You Use Twitter?
- Why Do You Love Sharing Photos?
- A Facebook Message Or Tweet You Wish You Never Wrote
- A Picture Or Video That Went Viral On Instagram
- Do You Fear That One Day Your Parents Will Read Your Posts On Social Media?
- Do You Envy Those Who Use Instagram?
TOPICS FOR NARRATIVE ESSAY FOR MUSIC LOVERS
It’s hard to imagine a world without music. We still remember great people like The Beetles and Michael Jackson for their music and how it transformed our lives. Therefore, as a writer, you have an obligation of educating the current and future generation about such individuals as well as their genre of music. However, if you’re not sure about what you want to write, below are some good narrative essay topics:
- Your Favorite Music
- Who Introduced You To The Music You Love?
- Best Songs To Listen To When Hanging Out With Friends
- Describe The Music Which Inspires You!
- A Karaoke Experience!
- Excellent Songwriters Of Today’s Generation
- Musicians Who Failed Their Fans Because Of Drug Abuse
- The Growth Of The Hip Hop Culture In The USA
- Do You Think Afro Music Pop Is Taking Over In Africa?
- Your Favorite Pop Diva
- Pop Music Personalities And Their Fascinating Lives
SPORTS AND GAMES NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS
Which game do you love to play or watch? Do you also have an exciting sporting experience? These are two examples of narrative essay topics touching on sports. Others include:
- An Injury You Got When Playing Football
- Have Regular Exercises Transformed Your Life?
- The Story Of The Barclays Premier League
- Childhood Games That You’ll Always Remember
- New England Patriots And Their Rise To Fame
- Corruption Cases Affecting World Football Governing Body FIFA
- Which Game Would You Redesign If Given A Chance?
- Reasons Why You Enjoy Attending The World Rugby Sevens Games
- Most Exciting Sports Experience You’ve Had So Far!
- Your First World Cup And Why It Lived Up To Your Expectations
- Ronaldo Vs. Messi: The Tale Of The Greatest Football Rivalry!
EXAMPLES OF NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS ON GENDER ROLES AND SEXUALITY
As human beings, we have remarkable stories to tell when it comes to issues affecting our morality. From the women liberation movement in the United States and foreign oppression in Africa, these narrative essays are too many to exhaust. But for now, you can try any of these ideas:
- How Do Male And Female Roles Differ In Your Home?
- Do You Feel That Parents Expect More From Sons Than Daughters?
- Your First Sexual Experience And How It Changed Your Life
- Why Are You A Feminist?
- Did You Know That Girls Are Just ‘Prey’ To Boys?
- Catcalling And Being Harassed In The Streets
- How Did You Discover Sex?
- As A Parent, How Have You Managed To Address Online Pornography?
- As A Young Lady, Are You Pressured To Have A ‘Perfect’ Body?
- Gender Bias In Universities And How It’s Affecting Learning
- How Much Did You Have To Go Through To Get A Perfect Body?
MORALITY AND RELIGION TOPICS FOR NARRATIVE ESSAY
Expressing our beliefs is something we all love to do. Therefore, if you’re looking for some good narrative essay topics or ideas, there’s a lot in store for you. Some impressive examples include:
- Why Do You Love Helping Others?
- Ethical Dilemmas You’ve Faced
- Why Are You Uncomfortable When You Lie?
- Your Experience In Learning Other Religions
- How Has God Changed Your Life?
- The Story Of The First Christian Church
- The Growth Of Islam In The Middle East
- When You Took Something That Didn’t Belong To The Church
- How Much Do You Value Your Spiritual Life?
- How To Quickly Pass A Simple Religion Test
- Can You Remember Your First Day In Church?
EXAMPLES OF NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS ABOUT OUR ROLE MODELS
We all have celebrities that we love and admire. They could be movie stars, musicians or even politicians. These men and women also have captivating stories which need to be told. So, by choosing any of these topics for narrative essay below, you’ll help your readers learn more about their favorite actors or musicians.
- Do You Have A Role Model?
- Best Advice You’ve Heard From Barrack Obama
- The Memories You Have Of Nelson Mandela
- Why Is It Still Hard To Accept The Death Of Michael Jackson?
- Which 5 Actors, Living Or Dead, Would You Have Over For Dinner?
- What Type Of A Leader Do You Want To Become In Future?
- Celebrities You Would Love To Invite To Your Talk Show
- People Who’ve Had Significant Influence On Your Life Outside Your Family
- Things That You Would Say If You Met President Abraham Lincoln Today
- Kwame Nkrumah And The Leaders Who Changed West Africa
- What Would You Do If You Had A Chance To Dine With The Queen Of England?
GOOD NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS ON MATTERS DEALING WITH TECHNOLOGY
From communication to business and trade, tech advancements are slowly changing our ways of life. Unfortunately, there’s still a large group of people who don’t know much about the various improvements in technology we enjoy today. To inform them, you’ll need to go through the best narrative essay topics and pick the best. Here are a couple of examples:
- Why Are You Always Distracted By Video Games?
- Reasons Why Your Tablet And Phone Have Become Your Best Friend
- Technological Tools Which Play A Massive Part In Your Life
- Smartphone Devices You Are Excited About
- Your Favorite Android Or iPhone Apps
- Which Video Games Did You Love To Play As A Child?
- Things That Will Keep You Safe While Surfing Online
- A Scamming Experience You Want To Forget
- Which Are Your Best Viral Videos?
- How To Open A Website For Your Company
- The Lack Of Total Anonymity In This Digital Age Is Worrying
NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPICS ON DATING AND RELATIONSHIPS
Do you want to connect with the emotions and feelings of your readers? If yes, then take a look at these examples of narrative essay topics and choose the most attractive one!
- When Did You First Fall In Love?
- Most Meaningful Relationships You’ve Had So Far
- What Would You Tell Someone Who’s New To Dating?
- Basics You’ll Need To Handle Breakups
- Why Do You Believe In Marriage?
- Why Did Your Parents Allow You To Date In High School?
- Do You Think Dating Is A Bit Too Traditional?
- Why Is It Essential For Everyone To Have A Close Friend?
- How To Interact With People From Different Walks Of Life
- How To Handle The End Of A Long Friendship
- Reasons Why ‘Deep Discussions’ Are Essential To The Success Of Any Marriage
TRAVEL AND LEISURE TOPICS FOR NARRATIVE ESSAY
Do you love going to new places and talking to new people? Well, this is one of the most exciting things very few get to do before they pass on to the next life. If you’re fortunate enough to travel from time to time, make sure that you write about the things you’ve seen and the people you’ve met. However, if you don’t know what to talk about, these examples of narrative essay topics will serve as a suitable head start.
- If You Were To Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go?
- Describe Your Dream Vacation
- An Unforgettable Road Trip!
- A Crazy Adventure With Friends
- Has Travel Affected Your Life?
- Most Famous Landmarks You’ve Visited
- The Coolest Thing To Ever Come From Nature
- The Life Of A Space Tourist
- Would You Live In A Foreign Country?
- A Summer Visit To Dubai
- A Trip To The Tropical Forests Of Africa
Above are some fantastic narrative essay topics for college students. It’s good to write and share your personal stories with other people. Eventually, they’ll grow to love, admire and also respect you. Good luck!