Company collects Customer’s personal information online when Customer voluntarily provides it. When Customer registers online he/she will be asked to provide limited personal information (e.g. name, age, telephone number, e- mail address). After Customer completes the registration process and establishes a login and password he/she will have an opportunity to change the password, review his/her proﬁle or add other personal information by logging into Personal Account Panel. Additional information may be collected only upon consent of Customer through the surveys conducted by Company.
Customers can visit our site anonymously
Company does not store or process any sensitive ﬁnancial information collected from customers. All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on Company’s servers.
Company may use Customer’s personal information:
- To provide the services and products Customer requests;
- To provide Customer support and to answer questions about Website; To process or collect payments for services;
- To conduct surveys of Customers;
- To improve the Website in order to better serve Customers.
Company collects Customer’s e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process Orders and to send information and updates pertaining to Orders;
- Company may also send Customer additional information related to Product and/or Company’s services;
- Continue to send e-mails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Company represents and warrants the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement clearly and conspicuously, e.g. in the footer or pre-header text of e- mails;
- Indicate the physical address of Company’s business;
- Monitor third-party e-mail marketing services for compliance, if one is used; Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow Customers to unsubscribe from receiving marketing e-mails by using the link at the bottom of each e- mail or by sending request to Customer Support.
How does the Company protect Customer’s information?
Company will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding Company’s contractors who may use such information only for the limited purpose of providing services to Company and who are obligated to keep the information conﬁdential), unless:
- Customer has authorized Company to do so;
- Company is legally obliged to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or, it is necessary to protect Company’s IPR. Company shall have the right to share aggregated, non-personal information about Website usage with unafﬁliated third parties
Company will strive and make all reasonable efforts to protect Customer’s personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as ﬁrewalls, encryption, malware scanning, and intrusion detection.
Nevertheless, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, which Customers transmit to or receive from Company via e-mail, since the Website does not have the security features for e-mail.
In addition, Company will provide access to personal information only to those employees and contractors, who need to know such information for business purpose. Company constantly conducts training about personal data protection for its employees.
Any deadline. Any Subject.
Regardless of the turnaround time or field of study, you can be sure we have qualified personnel to handle the assignment for you. Our writers are knowledgeable in virtually all subject areas and will process your assignment as fast as possible to beat the deadlines.
We have an exceptional team of proficient writers with a vast experience in writing quality academic essays. Therefore, we will deliver academic essays of amazing quality not available anywhere else. You can bet on that!
You will not find competent and certified essay writers like the ones on our spectacular team. We are your best bet for having a professionally written essay that will get you the best grades in no time. Let us process your essay and you will see only amazing results with us.
With us, originality and uniqueness are paramount factors to success. We can never compromise on that. Be sure that your essay will be 100% original with zero plagiarism. You can bet that we double check our essays so you know you will receive original work every time.
We have many competent and certified writers available to process your essay and you can chat with them online to find the best one to work with. At any time during the day or night, just say “write my essay” and they will start working for you.
We have many certified writers who are ready to happily process your essay even with a 4-hour deadline. Our team of writing experts is available on call and can churn out an outstanding essay for you on short notice without compromising on quality.
Our essay writing service is tailored to fit your budget. Even with the affordable prices we have on offer, we’ve ensured that the quality of work we deliver will exceed your expectations. We have only affordable prices for you, and we offer a quality service.
Customer shall maintain the conﬁdentiality of his/her password from Personal Account Panel. Company will never ask Customers for their passwords in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Customer is recommended to sign out of the Personal Account Panel when he/she has ﬁnished working with it. In any case, responsibility for any loss of passwords and misuse of Personal Account Panel by third parties lies with the Customer.
Neither Company’s Website nor Company’s Services are appropriate for the use by a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit personal information to Company. Also, if Customer are under 18, he/she should use Website only with consent of a parent or guardian. A Customer represents and warrants that fact when creates proﬁle on the Website.
Website, like many other commercial sites, may use a standard technology called “cookies” and/or similar browser storages (like Flash and HTML5 Local Storage) to collect information about how the Website is used. Cookies were designed to help a Website operator determine that a particular user had visited the Website previously and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set. You can get more information about cookies at this site.
Company may also make use of “persistent” or “memory based” cookies, which remain on Customer’s computers until he/she deletes them.
Company may store and use IP addresses in order to improve your user experience and quality of the services provided.
You may manage and/or delete any and all cookies upon your discretion. Company cannot guarantee proper functioning of the Website and correct user experience in such cases.
Google advertising requirements
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users:
- Google Ads policies;
- Company uses Google AdSense Advertising on the Website;
Company has implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense;
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Demographics and Interests Reporting;
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
Company along with third-party vendors, such as Google uses ﬁrst-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identiﬁers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.