Why should you catch the attention of your professor? Well, grading papers can be quite dull. So, fun essay topics not only make your tutor laugh but also he or she will remember who you are after completing the exercise. Eventually, it leads to a massive boost in your grades.
In any case, it even helps you to enjoy what you’re doing and keeps you awake even in those late night hours. Your essay can be sarcastic, ironic or merely funny. So, if you’re an essay writer looking for some inspiration, take a look at these simple ideas!
Sarcastic but Fun Essay Topics
Sarcasm is used in different situations, for example, some may use it to show their anger or dissatisfaction about something. However, learning to use it in creating fun essay topics is something that will quickly catapult your grades. Some topics include:
- Why Shouldn’t You Believe All That You Hear On Infomercials?
- Why Do Most People Love Watching Funny Animal Videos?
- Why Don’t You Know Anything Other Than Gaming?
- Are Violent Videos Frying Our Young Brains?
- Why Spam E-mails Are My Favorite Types Of E-mails?
- Do You Know What Your Pet Dog Is Thinking?
- Why Can’t You Shop Anywhere But Wal-Mart?
- Do You Love Using Your Surname?
- Does Smoking Pot Make You A Better E-mail Writer?
- Why Do Teenage Workers Have The Most Terrible Jobs?
- How Do You Feel When An Officer Issues You With A Ticket For Overfeeding?
- Here Are Three Important Things You’re Driving Instructor Is Ignoring.
- Reasons Why You Should Feel Happy When Your Computer Crashes.
- Smoking Is Known To Improve Your Health.
- All Men Know How To Pick The Right Clothes.
- Reasons Why You Can’t Live Without Your Early Morning Starbucks Coffee.
- Thank You, Teacher, I Wanted To Go On Detention!
- Why Drinking Before Exams Is Quite Helpful?
- School Dropouts Are The Best In Our Society.
- We Love It When Our Smartphones Get Stolen.
- Disobeying Your Parents Can Quickly Lead To Success.
- We Always Know What Animals Are Thinking.
- You Should Always Follow The Advice Of Retailers.
- You Can Write Better Essays Even Without Practice.
- The Best Students Are Those Who Never Pay Attention In Class.
Funny Argumentative Essay Topics to Spice up Your Life
Our lives are never secure as we come across various challenges while growing up. However, as a good student, you should know how to excite your audience with funny argumentative essay topics. Take a look at these excellent ideas:
- Why Do I Like A Dog Which Knows How To Kiss?
- If Animals Ruled The World, What Would Happen?
- Why Do You Always Get Mismatched Socks in Your Closet?
- Here Are The Reasons Why I Hate All Kinds Of Rap Music.
- Which Is The Worst Hollywood Movie You’ve Ever Watched?
- Why Do We Always Love Watching Shark Attack Programs On TV?
- What Do You Think Happens When People Use The Tanning Booth For So Long?
- How To Use Your Videos Gaming Skills To Land A Fantastic Job?
- A Simple Reason Why Wearing Braces Is Fun!
- Spam E-mails: Not All That Bad, Right?
- How Did Playing With Your Barbie Doll Change Your Entire Life?
- Why Are You Afraid Of Clowns?
- How To Quickly Pretend That You Love Watching Spanish Shows.
- Did You Know That You Can Pretend To Be Working?
- How Do You Feel When You Know You Look Like A Model?
- Why Is Russell Peters My Favorite Comedian?
- How To Quickly Win Even The Worst Tattoo Competition?
- Why Are You So Afraid Of Cartoon Characters?
- Why Do Ladies Pretend That They Enjoy Sports?
- Simple Ways To Win An Arm-Wrestling Contest.
- Which Is The Funniest Movie Coming From Bollywood?
- How Much Are Professional Wrestlers Paid?
- Which Is The World Worst Written Song?
- Why You Love Having A Huge ‘Mountain’ Of Laundry?
- Who Do You Think Is The Funniest Movie Actor Today?
Funny Argumentative Essay Topics for College Students
College is one of the most hectic periods of our lives. We usually face various challenges and tasks. So, for your coursework, you’ll need to have the best ideas. To help you out, below are some funny argumentative essay topics for college students:
- How To Add A Fun Twist To A Boring Summer Weekend.
- What Do You Do When Your Parents Don’t Remember Your Birthday?
- Simple Ways To Get Cash From Your Parents.
- Does Your Family Start All Dishes With A Dessert?
- Things That Your Mum Never Stops Saying!
- Why Do You Wish To Join Your Friend’s Family?
- Why Is It Important For Every Teenager To Have An iPhone Or Smartphone?
- Have You Ever Wished To Be An Only Child?
- Best Methods Of Irritating Both Your Parents And Siblings.
- How To Use Your Family’s Credit Card While Still A Teenager.
- Should We Have More ‘Stay At Home’ Dads In The World?
- Why Should You Get Your Grandmother A Smartphone This Christmas?
- What Goes On In The Mind Of A Cat?
- How Would The World Look Like If Aliens ruled it?
- What Has Feminism Ever Done For You?
- Why Are Dogs Irreplaceable Friends?
- How Did Your Mother Prepare You For School?
- Parental Mistakes That Are Now Too Late To Correct.
- Why Do Most Students Lose Attention While In Class?
- Scary Things Which Keep You Up During The Night.
- Who Do You Think Are The Funniest Historical Characters?
- Funny Things Preventing You From Completing Your Assignment In Time.
- How To Know If Your Classmates Are Telling You The Truth.
- What’s The Real Cause Of Global Warming?
- Is Being Homeless While In College That Bad?
Funny Argumentative Essay Ideas on Relationships
Relationships are full of both drama and excitement. Below are some funny argumentative essay ideas for you to talk about:
- Things Women Wish Men Knew.
- How To Approach A Girl For The First Time.
- Ten Signs That She Likes You.
- Exciting And Awkward Dates.
- Things Guys Do That Girls Hate.
- Types Of Late Night Dates.
- Five Signs That Show He’s No Longer Interested In You.
- Funny Moments In Your High School Prom.
- Do Guys Give The Best Makeup Advice?
- How To Get Out Of The ‘Friend Zone’ Group.
- How To Quickly Break Up With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend.
- Why Your Instagram Pals Are Just The Best?
- Why Shouldn’t You Ask Her Out?
- How To Say No To A Date.
- How Can You Be Annoying On Different Social Media Platforms?
- How To Easily Annoy Your Siblings
- Ways In Which You Can Be An Obnoxious Girlfriend Or Boyfriend.
- How To Get The Attention Of Your Childhood Crash.
- How To Break Ties With Your BFF.
- How To Cheat On Your Partner And Still Get Away With It.
- Do Girls Exercise More Times Than Boys?
- What Could Happen If Someone Stole Your Identity?
- How To Recover From A Broken Relationship.
- Funny Things We Often See In Wedding Ceremonies.
- Do Men Need More Than One Wife?
Fun Essay Topics on the Society
Our society is full of ups and downs. However, it’s still full of funny events which happen to and around us. So, once you’re told to write about them, these fun essay topics will help you:
- Why Should Politicians Spend More Time Watching Funny Animal Videos?
- Global Warming Affects Only The Sissies.
- How To Catch A Politician Telling A Lie.
- What’s Affecting The Residents Of Washington?
- How To Punish Criminal Gangs And Terrorists.
- What Did The Woman Liberation Movement Improve Your Life?
- Why Is Advertising So Important?
- Tips For Influencing Teachers And Winning Friends
- Why Is Recycling Acceptable For Most Students?
- What Makes Being Homeless Fun?
- What Would You Say To An Officer Who Stopped You For Over-Speeding?
- Have We Become More Intelligent Because Of Google?
- Do You Have Friend Who Loves Talking Too Much?
- What Makes Smog At Times Loveable?
- Should Freedom Of Speech Be Abolished.
- Why Has Radioactive Waste Become Our Friend?
- Several Things That Make Stereotypes Look Good.
- Why Do You Enjoy Being A Vegetarian?
- Funny Moments You’ll See In A Family Fundraiser.
- How To Easily Annoy Your College Roommate.
- Why Do Most Girls In Texas Desire To Be Cheerleaders?
- Why Do Old Politicians Need To Retire?
- Trump Speech Mistakes You Wish You Never Heard.
- Obama Presidency: Best And Worst Moments.
- Do You Think We Are Doing The Best To Fight Terrorism?
Keep in mind that you can make funny argumentative essays if you do a couple of things. First, support the ridiculous point of issue and explain your examples fully. Second, talk about what you shouldn’t do instead of what needs to be done. Lastly, remember to make full use of effective transition words while starting sentences. Good examples include moreover, however, above all, and even though, among others. Good luck!